How to find the best experiences on your travels.
Nowadays, a modern traveler is a complex creature, who looks for different experiences at a time. When we visit new places and cultures, we no longer want to simply lay by a pool, beach, and sunbathe – we want to experience the world at its finest. We want to return home with exciting stories and experiences that mean something and stay with us. And why not, share the best on all the socials, as it is so cool nowadays.
Setting up social media accounts before traveling can be a good way for you to keep in touch with family and friends and also, potentially, for you to make money as an influencer. TokMatik TikTok followers helps you grow your media channels in no time, and provides you with high-quality service.
Seeking out the best experiences on your travels isn’t always easy but there are some effective techniques – tried and tested ones – that will make finding those interesting, blood-pressure rising, original activities, easier…
1. Ask for an advice. The best place to start is simply to ask someone who already been in the place you want to visit. I am sure, they will be so happy to share their experience, their best moments, and worse moments. It is a great way to begin from something.
2. Get some expert insight. Previously we didn’t do that. But know, many times if we don´t find any useful information, we contact tourism board of the destination. They reply almost within 24-48h, and they really help. As they share the most useful information that feets to you as a traveler. In our case, they help us to identify activities that are for kids at the destination.
3. Speak to local people. Check your facebook friend list and make sure if you have friends at the destination you plan to travel.There’s no better way to get a genuine insight into the best local experiences, or to discover things off the beaten track, than simply to ask the people who live there.try asking shopkeepers, servers in cafes and bars, or staff at your accommodation if they have anything in particular they’d recommend seeing
4. Google a lot. (Wikitravel) both can help to find a lot of very useful things to do at your chosen destination. As well, I will mention blogs. Bloggers use to explain in details all the particularities of their travels. Due to the fact that they are travel ambassadors, and lot of companies contract them for writing about the destination, they do their job well.
5. Travel apps. There are now apps that make almost any aspect of travel easier than ever before. With everything from checking flights to live-translating conversations with local people, apps provide a wealth of ways to make your travel experiences better – and they’re a fantastic way to find the best experiences. Even though, a lot of our friends use these, we don´t use any.
6. Social media. Here to mention Instagram, the most searched social media for planning future travels. Same as with blogs, social influencers try to keep their account interesting enough, and keep captivating their followers. So they are a great inspiration about the places to see and do.Simply searching for the place you’re staying on a platform like Instagram can throw up hundreds of images of things people have experienced there, and can be a great font of inspiration. Posting a query on Twitter, Facebook, or even any number of forums can also yield some great results – and you’ll often pick up a few insider tips along with suggestions for things to do.
7. Guidebook. Personally, I think that guidebooks are old-fashioned, even though I agree that it remains one of the most reliable way to pick up some tips for almost any destination.
8. Contract a local expert. What we have done on our latest travels were directly contacting a tour expert, and be relaxed during the travel. I think it is the best way to spend your holiday wisely, as you see all the main attractions and don’t bother about what next. I admit, that such an experience will cost you a little bit more than if you will plan all yourself.
9. Check out for inspirations on viator.com, getyourguide.com. Both sites are specialized in experiences, and it is a great way to inspire about a new activity to do in the city you plan to visit. Later will show you examples how to check for experience on these sites.
10. Decide whether you will have a contracted guided tour, you will make use of public transport or if you will need to hire a car. How will you enjoy all the experiences at the destination. It is important to know previously, as to make an early booking of what you need, will save you money later. Later I will explain where to check for cars and how to find a perfect car for your stay.
More and more travelers are demanding an “authentic” travel experience, a trend that experts say plays into the hands of experienced, high-touch travel agents who can help consumers sift through the vast array of opportunities the world offers.Agents can capitalize on this trend, because most travelers, even Millennials used to searching the Internet for everything, look to “travel agents, travel providers, and expert opinion websites” for advice. You just have to be prepared to catch up for the best deal ever.
Checking out for an inspiration. Examples.
They are an online platform for booking tours, attractions and activities. There you can find the best experience possible for travelers to enjoy the fun part of the trip.
They have on their database a plenty of local professionals who can help you during your stay. And they have the best price guarantee, what i think it is just great.
They are more than 17 years in this field, and they have a great portfolio of experiences. From Paris to Phuket to Perth, from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences, they have something for every kind of traveler.
Even if both operates globally, getyourguide is mostly known in Europe, and viator is well known in USA. My advice is to check both sites and decide if you really need some of their experiences.
Travel Family Blog